30 September 2012

Perseverance is the name of the game

As you may have read, my grandmother passed away a week ago; so I've been busy juggling the retail job, funeral plans, the wake, and two separate deadlines in the writing world.  Retail is finally settling again, the wake was last night and I was quite happily smashed on too much wine, both deadlines have just been met, and the funeral's tomorrow morning-

*lets out a huge sigh*

It's been a rather chaotic past couple weeks, and I'm ready for things to calm back down.  Especially with NaNoWriMo now a month away.  I'm not ashamed to admit that this year is going to be the first year I'm seriously going to try and write something I can turn around and submit a few months after I cross that finish line.

*yawns* I had more to say here, really I did, but I'm ridiculously tired from the work, writing, death trio; so I'm going to cut it off here, and hopefully remember to expand on my babbling skills sometime tomorrow afternoon, after a nice night's sleep.

Much <3 from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment