24 January 2013

I'm an author, officially

For those of you who haven't had to live with my daily lunacy, and somehow missed this, Rock 'n Roll Seraphim was released to wide world of ebooks yesterday.  And as of today is readily available via Less Than Three, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon; which means I am officially, no holds barred, an author.  The lack of customers in my store today were very confused when I was unable to hold in my glee at being able to search myself on the in-store system.





To celebrate this occasion, and a more personal one, I decided to go out and get a new tattoo, because I'm that sort of person.

Isn't it pretty?
Hmm, other than that, been writing, writing, writing.  Solved my inability to edit my NaNo'12 by completely changing the POV it was written in.  Yay for being able to work on it, but boo for the massive pile of work I just created for myself. XD

I know I'm forgetting things, but I'm ridiculously tired, so I'm going to bed, and will have another update over the weekend.

:3


2 comments:

  1. Yay for official! ^__^ I hardly have time to read anymore, but I'm getting around to this. Contemporary stories are what I read lately, and it seems really interesting ^_~

    I think I've said this at least three times or so, but I'm gonna say it again; AWESOME TATTOO! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'aw, thanks *^^* I hope it entertains you *jitters*

    I'm still totally in love with the ink, even if it is an itchy bugger right now XD

    ReplyDelete