04 July 2012

Of Taboo Topics and Fireworks

As my handful of brief updates claims, I've got two new imaginary friends that are rather mouthy currently.  They seem to enjoy telling me all about their lives. ^^  What my brief updates don't mention is that said two are brothers, and yup, you guessed it, they're together together.

Now, I'm not one to get squicked by stories of incest between siblings, and I certainly didn't set out to have them this way, it just seems this is the way they want to be.  *shrugs*  I'm rather fond of them; I like their personalities, and their voices, they just happen to be related.  I plan to let this inspiration play out and see where it takes me, and if it just so happens to give me a fantastic story about authors, stalkers, dismembered body parts, and a pair of brothers who are a bit closer then usual, so be it.

In none squicky news, I'm spending the Fourth at home with my cat.  Didn't hear from either end of my family on any bbqs or fireworks, so I told Tonks I'd spend it with him.  I'll go out and wave a sparkler around when it gets darker just to play with fire and exploding things.  Such a wild party girl am I. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment